Are you looking for a DJ service in Denver Colorado for a Wedding, Holiday Party or any other festive event? If so, here are some questions you might ask to help ensure you are getting a professional. There are so many guys out there who go to the music store and purchase a few thousand dollars worth of DJ equipment and think they are ready to run an event.
Sadly mistaken they go off and ruin events for people. They don’t have the right music to please the masses. They only carry music that they like and expect everyone else to like it too. They don’t know the proper protocol to smoothly run the event, this only comes with experience. This leaves you in the position of running the event yourself and telling the DJ what to do all night long. You won’t be able to have fun and enjoy yourself at you own event. Sad. Below is a list of questions to ensure you are hiring a qualified, trained professional.
Source as found on http://www.abc-mvp.com
Unsure of what to ask when hiring wedding professionals? You’re not alone. One of the most common comments that we hear is, “I’ve never had to shop for Wedding Services before and don’t know what to ask!”
At ABC MUSIC VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY, we have taken steps to help you make the best decision for Wedding Services for the event you are planning. Be sure to ask any companies you are considering the following questions and compare their answers with those of ABC MUSIC VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY.
1. Does the DJ Service have over 20 years professional experience in the wedding industry?
2. Is the DJ Service registered and licensed with the State of Colorado as a legitimate business?
3. Does the DJ Service have both Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance as required by Colorado State Law?
4. Will the DJ Service guarantee you an appropriately dressed, professional who is an employee of that company, and not a hired sub-contractor?
5. Does the DJ Service have emergency back-up equipment and emergency personnel during all events?
6. Will the DJ Service provide you with reliable and current references and client testimonials?
7. Will the DJ Service guarantee you the use of professional grade equipment?
8. Will the DJ Service guarantee your date with a type written and signed Contract?
9. Is the DJ Service in good standing with organizations such as the Better Business Bureau and the Tom Martino Trouble-Shooter Show.
10. Will the DJ Service offer personal consultations at their place of business to help you with the planning and details of your event?
Please visit my website
Related Searches: Denver Disc Jockey, DJ Services, Denver DJ, DJ Music Denver, Disc Jockey Entertainment
Leave a Response »